- Why am I no longer able to upgrade my Assembly after Lv 9?
- What is the changing pattern of Crops Price?
- How to increase the amount of Drachmas generated from Levy?
- How to calculate the Drachmas contributed by Colonies?
- View More...
- How come the Experience I receive from using Fast Track varies each time?
- What is the Attribute Wash limit?
- What is the purpose of Hero Renascence?
- What to do when the hero's experience is too low and it takes too long to upgrade?
- View More...
- Why the Crops consumption for Troop Replenishment is different sometimes?
- Why my "Attack" button is shaded?
- How to receive battle rewards?
- Battles consume Divinities. What happens when you don't have any?
- View More...
Maximization of Power!!!
No matter how well you equip, which combination of heroes you deploy or how many attributes you wash to Max, if you analyze the Formation, attack order and trait of the enemy troops carefully and select proper heroes with good equipment to deploy your Formation appropriately, your troops will be formidable.
Attack order of the troops
1. In the fighting, the attacking side attacks first and then the defensive side attacks, over and over again.
2. The troops of the attacking side will first attack the troops in their horizontal line. After eliminating these soldiers, they will attack the remaining troops in the upper horizontal line.
Take this battle report for example
Battle Report: http://b43.clapalong.com/?fid=N201208085820181
(Attacking Side) Cratus VS 68IOU (Defensive Side)
Seeing from the battle report and the above picture, the troops of 68IOU have been eliminated and only Aeacus is left. In this round, the first attacker Eris of Cratus will take action first and then the first attacker Aeacus of 68IOU launches an attack, followed by the second attacker Hera and the third attacker Melinoe of Cratus. This round will finish after Melinoe attacks.
In next round, Eris has been wiped out. Hera becomes the first attacker and attacks Aeacus of 68IOU first, and then Aeacus counterattacks. Actually, Aeacus didn't miss one chance to attack according to the attack order.
Attack Order of Different Formation
1. Testudo: Increase Block.
2. Lochoi: Increase Regular Damage.
3. Boar's Head: Increase Spell Damage.
4. Crescent: Increase Critical Strike.
5. Inverted Wedge: Increase Dodge.
6. Gramarye: Increase Elemental Damage.
7. Padmavyuha: Increase Counterattack.
8. Skein: Increase Defense.
For example, when gamers of Poseidonian launch an attack on the NPC Skuld who owns the troops of Bugler, it is difficult to defeat her if she releases the Battle Magic. In this occasion, they can redeploy the Formation, allowing the hero Eurybia who can release Morale Suppression to subdue the enemies in every round.
If gamers deploy only one Bugler in their Formation, to ensure that Eurybia can release her Battle Magic, she should receive one inspiration from the Bugler and be attacked twice (Total Morale=Bugler 34 + Attacked 34 + Attacked 34 =102). At the same time, as the Bugler of Skuld has been put in the first attacking place, you'd better not put your Bugler in your first attacking place to ensure enough Morale.
Taking all this into account, Eurybia should be put in the front of the lowest line to get 2 attacks and she must be your fifth hero to launch attack. As a result, only the Formation Lochoi can achieve this. To prevent Eurybia from being eliminated, you should equip her with your best Armor. In this way, you can defeat Skuld easily.
(1) Equip your heroes appropriately. Equip the front heroes with your best Armors.
(2) Select proper Formation and deploy the heroes well.
It is a test of your wisdom to defeat every NPC. Wish you can defeat all the NPCs successfully! If you feel hard to defeat the formidable NPCs, you can ask our Moderators for help.
Click the link blow to consult our Moderators!
NPC Needed to Defeat: