- Why am I no longer able to upgrade my Assembly after Lv 9?
- What is the changing pattern of Crops Price?
- How to increase the amount of Drachmas generated from Levy?
- How to calculate the Drachmas contributed by Colonies?
- View More...
- How come the Experience I receive from using Fast Track varies each time?
- What is the Attribute Wash limit?
- What is the purpose of Hero Renascence?
- What to do when the hero's experience is too low and it takes too long to upgrade?
- View More...
- Why the Crops consumption for Troop Replenishment is different sometimes?
- Why my "Attack" button is shaded?
- How to receive battle rewards?
- Battles consume Divinities. What happens when you don't have any?
- View More...
YOUNG (S49): Silver Mine Wrestle
Drachmas are of great importance to gamers in Batheo. Buying equipment and Crops, enhancement, constructions all consume Drachmas. Are you stuck in financing when advancing? No more worries! Join the most popular Silver Mine Wrestle. You will gain bountiful Drachmas here. Now come occupy a high yield mine and get as many Drachmas as you can!
The wrestle begins at 22:00 and ends at 22:30 (Server Time)* every SUMMER after Year 186.
1. There are five kinds of mine ranging from high to low level according to its capacity:
One Lv 1 Mine: It is in the middle of the mine field with a capacity of 56 gamers. For example, the mine marked as D3 in Pic-1 above.
Three Lv 2 Mines: Two of the mines are on the far left and far right side, the three one at the bottom of the mine field. Each can hold 20-30 gamers. For example, the mines marked as A1, D6, G1 in Pic-1 above.
Twenty-One Lv 3 Mines: They are scattered around the Lv 1 mines with a capacity of7-15 gamers. The closer it is to the Lv 1 mine, the higher the capacity is. For example, the mines marked as C3, C4, D4, etc in Pic-1 above.
Nine Lv 4 Mines: There are three mines in front of the stronghold of each Faction, each with a capacity of 6 gamers. For example, the mines marked as A3, B4, B5 in Pic-1 above.
Double-Yield Mine: In the 10th or 20th minute, there will be a random mine turning into a double-yield mine. Occupy it to get double yields of the Drachmas. For example, the mine marked as E3 in Pic-1 above.
2. After occupying a mine, you can view the Property Percentage of the mine at the bottom right corner. The percentage is decided by the capacity of the mine you occupy and the number of gamers in this mine.
When the number of gamers is in certain proportion to the capacity of the mine, you will see the Property Percentage changes as follows:
(1) 100%: Plenty, the number of gamers < 2/3 of the mine capacity.
(2) 80%: Normal, 2/3 of the mine capacity < the number of gamers ≤ the mine capacity.
(3) 50%: Crowded, the mine capacity < the number of gamers
(4) 40%: Congested.
The basis of the Property Percentage above is not accurate. It is subject to the game setting.
You can figure out the Drachmas you gain according to the following formulas:
(1) Drachmas gained from a general mine = Gamer's Level * 150 * Property Percentage
(2) Drachmas gained from a double-yield mine = Gamer's Level * 150 * Property Percentage *2
3. At the upper left corner of the Silver Mine Wrestle interface, you can find the button of Inspiration. You can apply certain Laurels which are twice of the gamer's level for Inspiration. There will be 30 seconds CD for each Inspiration. Each Inspiration increases either Hit or Shield effect randomly if successfully applied. You can increase Hit or Shield effect for 10 times respectively at most. You are chanced to activate other bonuses if the Inspiration succeeds. Blitz increases the damage inflicted on enemy by 10%; Bulwark reduces the damage you suffer by 10%; Both Prolong and Abide increase continuous action once. The above 4 bonuses last till the end of the Silver Mine Wrestle. If the Inspiration fails, there will be no bonus effect. It is suggested that gamers who have plenty of Laurels use them for Inspiration.
4. Rules of Hit and Shield
(1) If gamers successfully attacked the enemy, the Mining CD reduces by 60 seconds; if failed, the Mining CD reduces by 30 seconds.
(2) If gamers have won 10 consecutive shields, they will be sent back to the stronghold. (In the condition of Prolong OR Abide, gamers will get an extra shield; in the condition of Prolong AND Abide, gamers will get 2 extra shields.)
(3) In the fighting against gamers of the rival Factions, if the gamer exits the fight halfway, he will be sent back to his stronghold.
(4) If gamers exit the Silver Mine Wrestle halfway, they will be sent back to the stronghold when they enter the wrestle again.
(5) If gamers fail to defend from the attack by the gamers of the rival Factions, they will be sent back to the stronghold.
(6) If you have successfully defended from the attack, there will be no battle report but a prompted message saying somebody failed to defeat you.
(7) If you have failed to defend from the attack, the battle report will be shown to you automatically.
(8) If gamers are sent back to stronghold, they will have the chance to gain four types of Tokens at random:
a. Rescue: Directly reach the mine under the occupation of your Faction. You'd better apply this token and move to a double-yield mine.
b. Recruit: Replenish troops without consuming crops.
c. Harass: Harass one of the gamers from the opponent Faction and increase his mining CD by 30 seconds.
d. Foray: Select a Silver Mine and Foray one of the gamers from the opponent Faction.
1. You can apply Laurels or Gold for Inspiration. The Hit and Shield bonuses help improve your combat strength. In this way, you may defeat the gamers who you cannot win over before and suffer fewer Faculty loss.
2. It is important to select a mine with higher Property Percentage. The Drachmas gained from a mine are decided by your level and the Property Percentage. Since your current level cannot change, the Property Percentage affects how many Drachmas you will gain. Try to occupy the mine with a percentage of 80% or 100%.
3. Remember to keep attacking gamers of the opponent Factions. In this way, you are able to mine more mines and gain more Drachmas. Every time you defeat your opponent, the Mining CD will decrease by 1 minute. When fighting against your opponents, you'd better not stand on those mines where the two opponent factions can attack you. Instead, you should stand on the mine where only one side can attack you to reduce your damage.
4. Try to manage the CD time efficiently. If your Mining CD is 1 minute, Action CD is 12 seconds and the Property Percentage is 80%, you can attack your opponents now. After the fight, your Mining CD and Action CD will be almost the same. When the Mining CD reduces to zero, you can step backward to mine a 100% mine and step in situ to attack your opponents.
5. If you want to gain more Drachmas, all the gamers in the same Faction are required to make concerted effort. Reasonable arrangement of the gamers in the Silver Mine Wrestle is also necessary to gain more Drachmas.