- Why am I no longer able to upgrade my Assembly after Lv 9?
- What is the changing pattern of Crops Price?
- How to increase the amount of Drachmas generated from Levy?
- How to calculate the Drachmas contributed by Colonies?
- View More...
- How come the Experience I receive from using Fast Track varies each time?
- What is the Attribute Wash limit?
- What is the purpose of Hero Renascence?
- What to do when the hero's experience is too low and it takes too long to upgrade?
- View More...
- Why the Crops consumption for Troop Replenishment is different sometimes?
- Why my "Attack" button is shaded?
- How to receive battle rewards?
- Battles consume Divinities. What happens when you don't have any?
- View More...
Lv 160: Coming with Gemtown
Batheo's Lv 160 version is scheduled to be released in July. Apart from the new maps, new functions and new systems, there will be a new town added outside of your city. This city will be called the Gemtown. Why is it called the Gemtown? It is said that when gamers reach Lv 101, they will gain massive Gems by developing their towns, and it is a town full of Gems. Keep moving! Start this brilliant new chapter and create your own empire in Batheo's new version.
The new version is scheduled to be updated at the end of July.
Red Armament reaching Grade 5 can be recast as the purple Armament, requiring no cost with 100% success rate.
If it is the first time for the Leader to attack a Legion, all the group members will enjoy an extra 20% of Laurels after defeating the troops in the Legion. However, this effect will not stack with that of attacking Elite Troops during the specific time every day.NO.8 Heroes can quickly be equipped in the Equipment panel before being deployed or released.
Three New Personal TokensThere will be three new personal tokens added in the New World: Protract, Pilfer and Slander.
There will be one new battle added in the Lost Temple.
At some specific time periods, gamers can host or attend the banquets to win Drachmas and Divinity.
Gamers can ask his gatherers to gather Gems in the Orefield. When you process rubbles to gain Gems in the Refinery, you may activate the Process Events, which will affect the final output of the Gems.
Newly Added Technologies
Have all your Technologies been maxed out? No worries! The new Technologies will provide more opportunities for you to improve your strength, including Regular Attack, Spell Attack and Elemental Attack.
New Lv 160 Maps
Gamers may win purple Armament fragments at certain odds in the new maps. Are you wondering what the new maps look like? Which kind of troops will be added in? The mystery will soon be revealed.
Gamers can seize a Gem Mine to increase their Gems and Hoard to double yields like the Silver Mine. However, in the Gem Mine, gamers can also "Pillage" each other's Mine. If a gamer successfully pillages, he can gain half of his opponent's Cumulative Ores. If a gamer has been pillaged, all of his Cumulative Ores will be lost. Will the Gems Battle be similar to the Farm Battle? Let's wait and see.