- Why am I no longer able to upgrade my Assembly after Lv 9?
- What is the changing pattern of Crops Price?
- How to increase the amount of Drachmas generated from Levy?
- How to calculate the Drachmas contributed by Colonies?
- View More...
- How come the Experience I receive from using Fast Track varies each time?
- What is the Attribute Wash limit?
- What is the purpose of Hero Renascence?
- What to do when the hero's experience is too low and it takes too long to upgrade?
- View More...
- Why the Crops consumption for Troop Replenishment is different sometimes?
- Why my "Attack" button is shaded?
- How to receive battle rewards?
- Battles consume Divinities. What happens when you don't have any?
- View More...
Updates of Batheo's Lv 150 Version
After a long time of preparing and testing, Batheo's Lv 150 version will soon come out! Let's view the updates before enjoying ourselves in the new version.
1. New Map, New Challengeable Legions and New Heroes
Two new maps of Lv 150 Rainbow Bridge and Yggdrasil will be opened. In addition, two low-level maps Wrath of Gods and Asgard with new challengeable legions will be added in. Jord, Odin and Thor will become your recruitable heroes in the new version.
2. New World
There will be 34 new areas with a fixed Prosperity and high Price Level added in the New World. Gamers can relocate to the New World if they meet the requirement of relocation. The new battle mode and new way to get resources will certainly bring more fun.
3. Change in Psyche Gauge
The Psyche Gauge will stay between 95% and 100%. Helper function will be added in your enhancement.
4. Removal of Attack Quota
The Attack Quota of the Elite troops and Legions will be removed. Attack during 20:00 to 23:00 will grant an extra 20% in Laurels.
5. Changes in Refining
Gamers can select two Helpers to assist in refining. Both Enhanced Mode and Platinum Mode will greatly increase profits. The odds of increasing basic profit, doubling profit, making a Panacea and increasing refining quota remain the same.
6. Change of Caravan Function
Gamers will send Caravans to the Trading Post instead of another gamer's city. Certain Caravan Events will require the appearance of unique Traders to complete the event. Rich bonuses including Gems will be provided as rewards for the Caravans Event. The Caravan quotas will increase from 4 to 12 per day.
7. Recovery of Attributes
The system will automatically save the hero's best attributes that are ever washed for recovery anytime anywhere for free.
8. New City Appearances
More city appearances are provided for VIP gamers. The higher the VIP level, the more appearances can be chosen.
9. Changes in Armament Enhancement
The success rate of Armament enhancement has been greatly improved. Fewer Gems are needed. There is a vast increase in the drop rate for Armament Fragments. Increase of the Armament's Fortitude can ensure the success rate of enhancement.
10. Increase of Treasure Boxes
Treasure Boxes with more Laurels in the maps Ragnarök, Beyond the Desert and Valkyries' Rage will increase.
11. Change in Commission
The chance of meeting the Superior Dealer will increase, but the chance of acquiring Horses or Cloaks remains the same.
12. Change in Training
An Auto Renascence button will be added in the Training panel. The Gold cost of training and Trainer activation will be reduced. No Gold is required to end the training any more. The Exp gained and Exp needed for upgrade will be displayed in the EXP bar visually.
13. New added Newcomer Activities
The first 3 days of registration is the newcomer period. During this period, gamers can win Gold after defeating the Mercenary troops (the red phalanx in Expedition); get Drachmas and Divinity when upgrading the Assembly; reduce CD with half the price and gain double Laurels in Expedition; activate Fast Track for free at the specific time.
14. The success rate of recruiting Sult, Nut, Anubis, Iphitos and Oenomaus will increase.
15. The number of soldiers in Valkyries Legion will decrease by 8, and that in Anubis Legion and Siegfried Legion will decrease by 6.
16. Much easier to defeat Skuld and pass the map The Wonderful Adventures of Nils.
17. Gamers can launch Farm Battle anytime. The battle effects of the League Battle become more vivid.
18. The requirement to purchase Gold within 24 hours to build to your next VIP level has been removed.
19. Colony function will be removed. Blacklist function in Chat Box will be added in.
20. White equipment that can be bought in the Shop will be removed. Instead, they can be gained through defeating the NPCs in the Expedition.
21. The dropping rate of red equipment will increase.
22. Basileus cannot remove the appointed Officials during his/her term.
23. The strength of Nut and Isis will be improved.
24. The access to Farmland and Silver Mine will be combined.
25. The tips of "City is under attack" will be added in. The Battle Report list has been changed.
26. There will be no more Technology CD when upgrading your Technology.